Learn about a student, speaker, and pioneer, Micah Fialka-Feldman, who continues to fight for disability-pride, justice, and inclusion in his post-secondary education program at Oakland University in Michigan.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Saturday update I'm still waiting on the judge to decide what happens next

I am understanding how people had to fight for their rights and civil rights is sometimes takes a long time but I have made it this far I'm so happy of the many people across the country that are supporting me it is not done yet when you is all done and going to take the train on my own to Canada or somewhere I am so happy that I made it this far in my my dorm housing case thank you for everyone from Canada to Baltimore from all across the country on who is supporting me

No comments:

Post a Comment