Learn about a student, speaker, and pioneer, Micah Fialka-Feldman, who continues to fight for disability-pride, justice, and inclusion in his post-secondary education program at Oakland University in Michigan.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

hi friends

hi friends
thank you to all my friends that helped me move in to housing and Oakland University campus on Monday
I have been having amazing two days of living on my own and living independently
administration doesn't see me as a students still all my friends and all the faculty sees me as a student
I'm very happy to have housing at Oakland University
here is my address to send me
Micah
404 East Vandenberg Hall
Oakland University
2200 North Squirrel Rd
Rochester, MI 48309-4401

1 comment:

  1. Hey Micah! We just watched your video and thought that you are very inspiring. We think it's awesome that you are going to college and continuing to be a model for all. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete