Learn about a student, speaker, and pioneer, Micah Fialka-Feldman, who continues to fight for disability-pride, justice, and inclusion in his post-secondary education program at Oakland University in Michigan.

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am so happy that I can watch cable TV in my room

I am so happy that I can watch cable TV in my room I am so happy that I can sleep in every day don't have to week up at 6:30 a.m. and take a bus to school every dayso happy I am living on campusI went to a party at school tonight for the Chinese new year so happy that next week is home coming for Oakland University in February 4 to February 7

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you enjoyed the Chinese New Year party with all your friends and fellow students.

    It's great to see you updating your blog every day now!

    ReplyDelete