Learn about a student, speaker, and pioneer, Micah Fialka-Feldman, who continues to fight for disability-pride, justice, and inclusion in his post-secondary education program at Oakland University in Michigan.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My first couple weeks of living in the dorm

My first couple weeks of living in the dorm
I can do more living in housing on campus
I can go to the gym, I can take a cycling class every Friday
I am having an exciting time of living on campus
I don't have to wake up early and take a bus to school
I can watch cable TV
I can help more people out at the activities
I like all my classes I have been taking at school this semester
I hope the other students that after I graduate can have the same opportunities and live in the dorm like I did
I have new friends I have from this semester
if anyone wants to ever come up and visit me I would be happy to show you around
I found someone to help me with my senior project for my last project of Oakland University
just let me know
Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment